Tuesday, January 7, 2014

MUSEUM OF WELLINGTON CITY AND SEA

This was the very last museum visited when I was in Wellington. It was much smaller if compared to Te Papa but this premise was listed as one of the top 50 best museums in the world. I guess size doesn't matter. It focused more on the history of Wellington as a sea port, the arrival of the foreigner and how the city had developed ever since.



















 









I had more photographs of myself taken here, thanks to Mr. Hasbi, a Malaysian student whom I got to know on cyberspace and had kindly offered to take me around and help me get (real) food for lunch and dinner. We went to the Burgerfuel restaurant where you could get specially made halal meal upon request. How cool is that?



NEXT: An academic escapade in Wellington.

No comments:

Post a Comment