Sunday, March 23, 2014

THREE WEDDING RECEPTIONS BACK-TO-BACK

WEDDING #1

Another ex-student from SPM batch 2008 (if I am not wrong), Nurul Azlin, got married today. The reception was done at her house in Taman Universiti.


another colleague, Pn. Radiah Othman, was also there
a very BIG banner










WEDDING #2

The second reception I went to was of the daughter my loyal newspaper man, Mr. Arbain. The reception was held at a community hall in Bandar Tun Hussein Onn.








WEDDING #3

The last wedding reception I attended was of the sister of friends who are husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Khir also held Taman Universiti. I actually went there VERY late when all the visitors had left and the cleaning work was in progress. Sometimes, it is better to be late than never.


the last one to arrive




I guess too many receptions in one day is not good for the tummy. I find I could not even write longer entry this time. It must have taken some time to digest all the food. 

One reason everyone is doing the reception on Saturdays is because we are having two weekends here in the state of Johor - either Friday or Sunday, and Saturday is the day when both the government servants and people from the private companies could attend the reception. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment