Saturday, April 5, 2014

THE HOT STREAM IN KRABI

26th March 2014 ~ On the third in Krabi, I decided to join another tour package that cost me Baht 1000 (which was about RM100). The tour included visits to the hot stream, Emerald Pool, Tiger Cave Temple and the elephant ride. I waited at the hotel lobby at 8:30 a.m. and then a van arrived to pick me up. I was the only Asian in the vehicle on that day. :)

the van that ferried the tourists
The first stop was the hot stream. From the parking lot, we had to walk a bit. I was ready not to get wet so I was there to observe what the place had to offer.



I had made the right choice as the stream was too small for the many tourists visiting. The water was just lukewarm though but people were still excited to take a dip. 





selfie-ing in the forest,
I selfied everywhere *sigh*









a souvenir stall

No comments:

Post a Comment