Tuesday, April 1, 2014

THE ISLAND HOPPING TRIP IN KRABI - PART TWO

[continuation of part 1] After Bamboo Island, the boat headed to the next destination but we had to pass by a cave where birds nests are collected. I found out from the internet the name is Viking Cave.



The speed boat was actually quite small and people were not allowed to stand or move around while the boat was moving. As a result, I could not get good photos from the boat. I should have sat at the front deck but it was just too hot, hotter than Malaysia in fact - I had had enough tan already.






Once we arrived at our destination, as usual, all the passengers had to wade through the water to get to the beach. This place is called Maya Beach. Why is this place significant? Leonardo DiCaprio was here while filming the movie "The Beach".












And how would I describe this place? A beach too small but the tourists too many. Still, I had been there and done that, just like Leonardo DiCaprio.


TO BE CONTINUED IN PART THREE...

[MY KRABI TRIP MAIN PAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment