Saturday, April 5, 2014

TWO EX-STUDENTS' WEDDINGS ON A SATURDAY

I  attended two ex-students' wedding receptions today, as if that was something new. Both events were held at Taman Universiti and the locations were close to each other.

WEDDING #1

The first wedding reception was of Ruziyana Jais, the ex-student, and Izwan Kamarudin, who is not my ex-student. I am yet to find out to which batch Ruziyana belongs to. The were quite a few of other ex-students whom I could not recognize anymore - they sure had grown up very fast.







WEDDING #2

The second invitation came from Nuraini Mohd. Zin, the ex-student and she is married to someone not my ex-student too, Aizat Abdul Rahman. Nuraini is from SPM batch 2004 if I am not wrong. There were also a few ex-students but they were recognizable as I always meet them at events like this.











Congratulations to both couples. Wishing you the happiness, love and laughter throughout your married lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment