Thursday, May 8, 2014

HOTEL REVIEW - TUNE HOTEL DOWNTOWN KUALA LUMPUR

While I was clearing away my Picture Folder, I found these few pictures that should have made their way into my blog a long time ago. It is never too late to do so. I stayed at this hotel twice last year when I taught UTM SPACE programme in KL. I chose Tune Hotel Downtown KL, which is located at Jalan Sultan Ismail, as (1) the price was reasonable, and (2) it had easy access to LRT for me to move TBS bus terminal - UTM SPACE building - hotel. It should be a good place if you do not plan to stay long in the hotel room, especially for people traveling and working. If you book earlier, you will get a cheaper rate too.










The room was quite small but still it was very clean and comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay if I need to stay in KL next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment