Thursday, June 12, 2014

GOING UP TOKYO METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT BUILDING

[DAY 1] 2nd JUNE 2014 ~ Why did I choose Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building in the first place? Because visitors are allowed to get up to the 45th floor to observe Tokyo city from up in the air and it was free of charge. Unfortunately, the sky was cloudy and foggy (or hazy) so we could not see much. If the weather is good, you could even see Mount Fuji from here.







souvenir shop
the restaurant






It was no doubt a beautiful building and should be visited. It's free, people. We were lucky there were not many people on that day so there was almost no queue. And by the end of the first day trip to Shinjuku, I was ready to explore more on my own as I had familiarized myself with the train and studied the map that night.


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment