Saturday, June 14, 2014

ONE MORE EX-STUDENT'S WEDDING RECEPTION BEFORE THE NEW SCHOOL TERM STARTS

I went to attend a wedding of an ex-student at Taman Kempas Indah but he was not from my school. I taught Mr. Mohammad Shahril Abdul Rahman when he attended my tuition classes when he was in from 3 dan form 5. He is one of a few ex-students from SMK Kempas who is still keeping in touch with me via Facebook. He is now a teacher teaching in MRSM Johor Bahru.






another ex-student, Nadia, also a teacher now, with her husband









Wishing Mr. Shahril and his wife a happy and blessed marriage and may you be showered with love and happiness for all the years to come.

I guess that will be the last reception for now, before the new school term starts tomorrow and the reception will only continue after the fasting month which will be in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment