Tuesday, June 10, 2014

WHEN IN JAPAN, DO LIKE THE JAPANESE DO - PART 1

[DAY ONE] 2ND JUNE 2014 ~ Lucky enough, there was my ex-student who is now a resident of Tokyo to take me around and have the chance to taste real Japanese food. We went to this restaurant at Minami Osawa Station called "Ootoya".

free green tea and iced water






lunch of the day
So I had a bowl of rice and a kind of dish (forgot to ask the name) which comprised of fried fish which tasted like dory and vegetables, everything in one bowl. It tasted like our "ikan masak kicap" (fish cooked in soy sauce) but I think they used sesame sauce or oyster sauce instead. It would have tasted much better if it was spicy but I was hungry and I liked it.









There were two other times I ate out in Tokyo, so please come back for Part 2 and 3 of my gastronomic adventure in Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment