Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A 2-DAY COURSE FOR JOHOR BAHRU DISTRICT ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS

6th-7th July 2014 ~ After the course attended in Melaka recently, it was now the group's turn to impart the knowledge regarding what had been given to us to other teachers in the district. The 2-day course related to the new evaluation for lower secondary was done at SK Angkatan Tentera, Johor Bahru.



I was asked to conduct a session and it was the first time for me to do this for PPD Johor Bahru district teachers despite the fact that I had gone other districts like Pontian and Pasir Gudang to do similar things. Anyhow, I was happy to get the chance to break away from school routine once in a while and see many new as well as familiar faces in the hall.













Everything went well, I supposed. After this, everybody had to go back to school and share whatever they got with their colleagues before carrying out the real thing in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment