Tuesday, July 1, 2014

LANDMARK TOWER - THE 3RD HIGH RISE STRUCTURE VISITED IN JAPAN

[DAY 4] 5th June 2014 ~ One of the must-visit spots in Yokohama is its Landmark Tower. People are allowed to go up the building (for a small fee) to observe Yokohama from the viewing deck. I was still unlucky as the day was still cloudy, in fact cloudier than the last three days I was in Tokyo, or else I could have observed a more beautiful panorama of Yokohama city.

















the souvenir shop

the lift decor on the ceiling


There is also a shopping complex at the lower levels of the building. As I was not there not to shop, I easily walked away but I could see a Pokemon Shop here and a curved elevator at one of the sections of the mall.

the curved escalator





NEXT: Some work of art that I liked at the viewing deck.

[main page of my Tokyo visit]

No comments:

Post a Comment