Saturday, July 5, 2014

(OUTSIDE) YOKOHAMA MUSEUM OF ART

[DAY 4] 5th June 2014 - I was excited when the girls announced that we would be visiting the Museum of Art but my happiness was short-lived. The museum was closed to visitors as they were in the process of preparation for the upcoming event/exhibition.


The next best thing to do was just to pose outside the building and I wondered where had all the people disappeared at that very moment. The place looked deserted so we could pose without any eyes observing.










where had all the people gone?


There was this gigantic structure which looked like either a roller coaster lines or a monster from a Transformers movie which amused me. I wonder whether it is built for the Museum of Art or just a sculpture for the city.










How could they bend and twist the metal bars to perfection? Only science could answer this.

No comments:

Post a Comment