Saturday, August 23, 2014

ENGLISH WORKSHOP FOR FORM 3 STUDENTS OF SMK PASIR PUTIH

Friday, 22nd August 2014 ~ This workshop had been planned much earlier with the teacher from SMK Pasir Putih, Pasir Gudang, so I could not simply cancel it even though I wish I could. In fact, when I get myself occupied, I would not feel sad. 

My session started at 8:00 p.m. and ended at 10:00 p.m. The workshop was held at Selesa Hotel, Pasir Gudang, and the students would be spending two nights there. Young people nowadays are much luckier - they are always provided with such luxury and comfort that people of my generation would never dream of having at their age.




Hopefully I have helped the students learn new things after the end of the session and get good grades for their upcoming examination, particularly for their English paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment