Saturday, August 9, 2014

THE 12TH DAY OF EID 1435H

Another group of ex-students from SPM batch 2010 came visiting for Eid. As usual they came after 10 which I did not mind at all. For one thing, they had the whole house to their own as these 12 big boys made quite a lot of noise, in a good way.




















Majority of them are still studying at higher learning institutions while a few others had just graduated or are currently working. I am hoping to see them for many more Eids to come.

For the time being, I am still waiting for more pics to be uploaded so I could publish them in my blog.

And I almost forgot that I went to attend an open house after Friday prayer organized by a colleague, Puan Noraliza Mazni. The event was actually done in the morning but we had an in-house training session in school for English teachers. Puan Noraliza was kind enough to let me come in the afternoon when there were only two other colleagues around. So that was my very first open house for Eid this year. That should be good news - I could stay slim after the fasting session.





No comments:

Post a Comment