Tuesday, August 5, 2014

THE 8TH DAY OF EID 1435H


This was my very first house of a friend visited for Eid this year and I was the first visitor to their home in Mutiara Rini for the Eid celebration. I went there right after school in the evening. Actually I needed to get a document from Mr. Khir who is the husband of Puan Mazzelina, so it would be best to kill two birds with one stone. P.S. I really loved the fresh from the pan "keropok lekor" (something like fish cake) and kiwi fruit which reminded me of my stay in New Zealand last December. :)

They are both teachers and I just realized that most of the topics and themes of discussion that we had were all about school. *sigh* I need to visit someone's house who is not a teacher after this. Wait, do I have friends who are not teachers? *double sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment