Friday, September 26, 2014

ATTENDING TUAN HAJI KAMARUDDIN'S RETIREMENT EVENT

25th September 2014 ~ I received a card and was personally invited but I was also representing my Principal to bid farewell to the retiring Principal of SMK Mutiara Rini 2. Tuan Haji Kamaruddin Sa'ayun was no stranger to me. When I was first posted to SMK Gelang Patah back in 1993, he was the Senior Assistant there and we "migrated" to SMK Taman Universiti when it was first opened in 1994. However, he was transferred to other school a few months after that.








There were a few things that I learned from him especially when we were working at the earlier stage of opening the new school. After all the hard work, the time has come for Tuan Haji Kamaruddin to enjoy the fruits of his labour.

















I was also happy to meet a few old friends from SMK Taman Universiti who had transferred to other schools. Two of them were representing their principals while the other three are teaching in the school hosting the event.




I still have a long way to go before my retirement event can be carried out. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment