Friday, September 5, 2014

STATE LEVEL "SOLAT HAJAT PERDANA"

4th September 2014 ~ I was asked to attend the "Solat Hajat Perdana" event that was held at the mosque in Bandar Baru Uda. This event was a state level function organized by the State and District Education Office and I wonder if they are having this kind of event at national level too. The prayer was held for candidates who will be sitting for various public examinations like UPSR, PT3, SPM and STAM. There should be many VIPs, teachers, and students from both primary and secondary schools.


[solat hajat ~ a special prayer held to ask God to grant our wishes.]





Dinner was prepared for everybody right after everything was over but there were just too many people whom I did not know around so I just went off  and had my favourite "Kacang Pool" at the usual stall. I must be the obedient one, I did not see other people whom I should be seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment