Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ATTENDING THE FAREWELL GATHERING FOR THE RETIRING PRINCIPAL OF SMKTUN

2nd October 2014 ~ Today was the last day of service for the 6th Principal of SMK Taman Universiti, Encik Mahamud bin Othaman. I was invited to attend the farewell dinner that was carried out in the evening and I went to my old school with mixed feelings. The event started off with "doa selamat" ceremony [a special prayer held to ask for safety and health] and followed by the dinner. The Director of the State Education Department was the guest of honour so everything had become more formal.









The State Education Director































Everything ended by 10:00 p.m. and this event hopefully would be something that En. Mahamud would remember. I wish En. Mahamud good health throughout his retirement years and hopefully I could go visit him in the near future as his house is actually quite near to mine.

I am still counting but it is too early to do the countdown for my retirement farewell party. *sigh*

*note: all pictures copied from Puan Yasirah's FB.


No comments:

Post a Comment