Thursday, October 23, 2014

VISITING THE KINGS OF SIAM - PART 1

18th October 2014 ~ The Grand Palace must be on the top of the list of the place people have to visit in Bangkok. When we arrived, there were just too many people and to find an empty space to take photo or to be photographed with clear background would already be a challenge. At that time, I was a bit under the weather. The hot sun and the crowd did not help at all (and hopefully I did not spoil my travel companion's mood).




























the paintings on the wall









It was one large palace that was a living proof how rich the kings of the past could be. 

The images from the movie "The King and I" came flashing into my mind. Now I will have to find my DVD watch the movie again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment