Sunday, November 16, 2014

SMKTUN'S LANGUAGE PANITIA HI-TEA GATHERING

15th November 2014 ~ Another hi-tea gathering was held by the English Language Department of SMKTUN at Mutiara Hotel. One reason was a formal farewell party for me I supposed. The second reason was to say goodbye to a Malay Language teacher, Puan Hanizah Abd. Hamid, who will be moving to Kuala Lumpur. She is one of the senior teachers who has been teaching in SMKTUN for 18 long years.







































Thanks to all my friends who were there and especially to Puan Aliah Hussein, the Head of the Language Department who had organized the hi-tea.

I guess that was the final farewell gathering that I was invited to attend. 

And I still miss my old school and the people there. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment