Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BOOK REVIEW - JODI PICOULT'S "KEEPING FAITH"



Collin was having an affair with another woman when his wife and daughter, Mariah and Faith, respectively, walked into the bedroom. The husband filed for a divorce and having a history of suicidal depression, Mariah started to lose control of herself. To make matter worse, Faith claimed that she could see and speak to God, and performed unexpected miracles, hence attracting media attention. The husband was worried of the child's safety and tried to get the custody and then, the courtroom drama began.

Another good book from Picoult. How good is it? I had work to do but I continued reading the novel instead. 

My first book for 2015. I have a big collection of novels which are yet to be read. Hopefully I will put more effort reading real books this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment