Sunday, February 1, 2015

ATTENDING PUAN IZZATI SHAFINAZ'S DAUGHTER'S WEDDING RECEPTION

31st January 2015 - Puan Izzati Shafinaz was one of the pioneering teachers of SMK Taman Universiti. Today, she was hosting a wedding for her eldest daughter at Taman Universiti Community Hall. Her husband, Mr. Azmi, who is also a teacher, is no stranger to me. She is now teaching in SMK Kangkar Pulai and I was touched that she still remembered to invite me for the event.










There were as usual many familiar faces in the hall but I could not take many photographs as I was too busy enjoying the food. And there were many people there too so it was not as easy thing to go around flaunting my camera.


Thanks again, Puan Izzati and Mr. Azmi, for the invitation. I am expecting more invitation cards coming my way in the future from the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment