Wednesday, May 13, 2015

BIDDING FAREWELL TO THE TRAINEE TEACHERS FROM SEMARANG, INDONESIA


It was only like yesterday when I went to the Faculty of Education in UTM to welcome three teacher trainees who came all the way from Semarang, Indonesia [READ ABOUT IT HERE]. Today, their teaching practicum ended after spending 4 weeks in school. This would the best I could do to bid them farewell as well as to thank them for the time in school.


So I took them to this one restaurant in Taman Universiti, a new one, called "Asam Pedas & BBQ" - thanks to Puan Mazelina for the suggestion. The place had not only great surrounding but also delicious food. Now I have one more option of a place to go if I have a friend/friends visiting.


















my ex-student who happened to be the chauffeur of the evening

I hope Mr. Iqbal, Ms. Triya and Ms. Lilin had enjoyed the authentic Johor dinner. I wish them the best of luck in their future undertakings and hopefully they had had a wonderful time teaching here for 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment