Saturday, May 9, 2015

BOOK REVIEW - CECILIA AHERN'S "IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW"


Ivan was some sort of the guardian angel to Luke, a small kid. Other than Luke, there were only 2 people who could see Ivan: Luke's mother who had run away and his auntie who adopted Luke mother in a way. Then, Ivan and Elizabeth fell in love with each other but everything had to end as Elizabeth was a human while Ivan was not. The end. If this This would be the kind of story if turned into a movie, people will find too many dialogues and very little action and only one kissing scene, *yawn* unless I am made the director.

Thanks to Puan Mazzelina for lending me this book. :)

I have taken another book from the shelf already.


Other Ahern's books I have read:
(1)P.S. I Love You
(2)Where Rainbow Ends
(3)The Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment