Sunday, May 24, 2015

MEETING MORE EX-STUDENTS CUM EX-ANGKLUNG PLAYERS


23rd JUNE 2015 ~ Once in a blue moon, I got to see girls ex-students over coffee,or heavier meals. When Ms. Hariani asked me on Facebook whether I was free to meet up, with another ex-student, Ms. Nurul Izzati Zakaria, I did not hesitate to say "Yes". So we went to Plaza Kotaraya for a late lunch/tea/early dinner with a lot of catching up to do.









Both of them are from SPM batch 2008 so the conversation was basically about the good old time in SMK Taman Universiti, all the things in the past and present. Both of them played angklung before and Izati was also the school chess player. Surprisingly there was a lot to gossip so I am looking forward to another session some other time.

Thank you girls for the time. We should have the all-girls Angklung Group reunion one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment