Monday, June 1, 2015

ATTENDING A FAREWELL GATHERING AT CHAMEK KOPITIAM


31st May 2015 ~ A farewell gathering was held at Chamek Kopitiam (translate "Kopitiam" from Cantonese - coffee shop) , Taman Universiti, Johor Bahru, by the non-academic staff of SMK Mutiara Rini. The event was to bid goodbye to a retiring senior clerk, Puan Ainon, of the school whose service ended today. She was one person who was trying hard to convince me that being transferred to a new place was actually a good thing. And of course, she was not successful.


















Thank you Puan Ainon for all the help given and may you lead a stress-free life after this. I really hope my time will come soon.

And I have found a new place to hang out in Taman Universiti. This helps a lot when I have people visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment