Thursday, July 23, 2015

THE 6th DAY OF EID 1436H


22nd July 2014 ~ I don't get many girl ex-students who come visiting during Eid. One reason, my house is quite a distance away from theirs. However, these are the girls who are my regular guests even though the number has been decreasing over the years. They are from SPM batch 2006 and of the girls, who happens to be the sister of another girl, is still studying in form 4 in SMKTUN. She was in my English class when she was in form 1 and 2.






I prefer to have smaller group of people at one time so that I could give them my undivided attention while chatting. I guess the annual meeting is important to get ourselves updated of things that we have been missing throughout the year. Now we have to wait for another year for another reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment