Wednesday, July 8, 2015

VISITING THE MARKET IN JEJU CITY - PART ONE



Right after lunch at Lotteria, Miss Sakinah took us to this one market called Jung-Ang Ro Shopping Street Alley Market. At that time, we were the only tourists around the market place, I supposed and there were not many people doing their shopping.




The market sold agriculture products like fresh seafood, vegetables and fruits. You could find all types of kimchi and I had never imagined there would be that many varieties. Almost all the vegetables were already turned into kimchi. 

























Other local products that could be found in abundance would be seaweed and mushroom. And Koreans must have consumed a lot of chilies I think as I could see a lot of dried ones on sale. I was tempted to buy and bring home as the chilies looked much fatter and fresher - but I didn't.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment