Monday, August 31, 2015

FORMALLY BIDDING FAREWELL TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEFT AND WILL BE LEAVING SMKTUN


29th August 2015 ~ I was invited to a hi-tea gathering at Mutiara Hotel to formally bid farewell to a few people from SMK Taman Universiti. Two of my old friends, Puan Hajah Ruhanah Md. Som and Miss Chua Yit Hua, were sent by PPD to SMK Mutiara Rini 2 and SMK IJ Convent, respectively, against their will. At the same time, Puan Fabilah Baharum is promoted to serve as the PK Kokurikulum (Senior Assistant of the Co-curricular) at SMK St. Joseph while Miss Jenne Lee is going to further her studies in Liverpool real soon.



























ex-students from three different mothers who are all teachers

\



Even though we have been and will be physically far apart, I still feel as if I belong to the group. And I do not know how much longer is this going to last. 

As for Miss Jenne, I will see you in Liverpool soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment