Friday, August 28, 2015

THE LAUNCHING OF "EAT MORE LOCAL FRUITS" CAMPAIGN FOR STATE LEVEL


18th AUGUST 2015 ~ A programme organized by FAMA (Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority) was held in SMK Medini. A few primary and secondary school were chosen to take part in "Eat More Local Fruits" Campaign by participating in competitions like Preparing Fruits Dessert, Designing T-Shirt, Explorace and Essay Writing.


















I was there to represent the school's Principal for the closing ceremony and this one major event.









eat all you can




The last part of the event was everyone was given local fruits such as durian, "rambutan" and "pulasan" to be eaten FOR FREE. I guess everybody went home happily after that. I guess I had eaten too much durian and that would be a record-breaking moment for me.

Thanks FAMA for the programme and free fruits. I will try to eat more local fruits after this for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment