Tuesday, September 1, 2015

MEETING AN EX-STUDENT FROM/STUDYING IN MEDAN


29th August 2015 ~ Someone promised to visit during Eid but could not do so as time was quite limited.  Finally, at the eleventh hour, a day before leaving Johor Bahru for Medan, I managed to meet up with an ex-student (from SPM batch 2012) who is currently studying in Indonesia, for a brief chat. We first went to Kampung Melayu but all the food there was already sold out after 10:00 p.m. on a weekend (always blame the Singaporeans) so we had to find another eating place in Taman Sentosa.






Thanks Mr. Irham Mukhriz for the time. I guess I still have to put my plan to visit Medan on hold, what more now AirAsia has discontinued its direct Johor Bahru - Medan service. Do not worry, determination is the key to success. Or perhaps I should be thinking of another alternative available.


No comments:

Post a Comment