Tuesday, October 13, 2015

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MISS NURAZREN AND ISKANDAR


11th October 2015 ~ I attended a wedding reception of an ex-student of SMKTUN from SPM batch 2007, Miss Nurazren Dol, which was held in Dewan Jubli Intan in the city centre. One particular thing that I could associate her when she was in school is that she was actively involved in Taekwando activities. That is actually how people remember you, teachers and friends alike, when you were in school last time - how committed you are to any units like prefects or librarians, or to any co-curricular activities such as sports or uniform units.





The wedding was held on Sunday so I had to go after school. There were still many people in the hall even though I was there quite late. At the same time, I was not feeling that well (actually the doctor gave a medical leave for the day) but I had promised Miss Nurazren I would come,













Wishing both the newlywed a happy and blessed life ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment