Wednesday, November 18, 2015

ANOTHER FAREWELL GATHERING FOR MR. SHAHBUDIN YUSOF


17th November 2015 ~ A mini farewell gathering was called at one of the stalls located at Taman Universiti. Friends from SMK Taman Universiti were there at about 9:00 p.m. Encik Shahbudin Yusof, the ex-principal of SMK Kangkar Pulai, who was also in SMK Taman Universiti before as the Head of Department, was invited as the guest of honour so as to wish him a happy retirement. [NOTE: Mr. Shahbudin was also my teacher when I was in SMS Muar a long time ago.] We had a short "tahlil" and prayer before eating.



























I wonder when I retire later, people will do this kind of gathering for me. Or perhaps, by that time, we will all be scattered all over Malaysia already. *sigh* Anyway, I am always looking forward to good food and good company of friends. I will never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment