Monday, December 14, 2015

A MINI GET-TOGETHER WITH MY UPM TESL FRIENDS


A so called gathering was in session today when two old friends, Puan Aliza Alwi and Puan Wan Aisyah Wan Haris, arrived in JB. They have to attend a seminar in Berjaya Waterfront Hotel (formerly known as "The Zone"). The other one, Dr. Ng Pei Fern, who resides in JB and lectures in IPTI, also has to attend the same event. I was glad to get to see a few friends at the same time today, as I would not be available tomorrow onward.


The meeting was held at Plaza Kotaraya so I could introduce them to my favourite authentic Johor "Mee Rebus" for lunch. The gathering was a very short one as one of them had to go for a briefing at 2:30 p.m. but I guess we had had a pleasant time chatting.


Thanks everybody for the time. Hope to see you all again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment