Wednesday, December 30, 2015

CHOUI FONG TEA PLANTATION IN CHIANG RAI


We were then driven to this tea plantation called Choui Fong. We were just standing at this one place near the cafe to observe the surrounding, and that was all. This visit reminded me of the wonderful trip I had with my students to a tea plantation in Bandung last year where we took a lot of photos surrounded by the tea plants. [READ HERE]








There was a tea shop on the ground floor where you could sample the hot tea before making your purchase afterwards. 






There was also a cafe where you could buy your drinks. I would always get Thai Milk Tea and I think they must have added either mint or clove as the tea tasted different.








We just lingered at this place for a short while before we went for lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment