Friday, December 25, 2015

THE NIGHT BAZAAR IN CHIANG RAI TOWN


This was the place which I found to be buzzing with activities at night. The place was flocked with tourists and locals alike, either to hop from stalls to stalls or to enjoy the local food sold there. Let's just have a look what the bazaar has to offer to its visitors.























































Too bad, I miss the traditional dance performed here.

Unfortunately, when I was there, the currency exchange was not that good, i.e. 100 baht = RM12 so I had to think many times before buying. And the items on sale were also quite expensive. For example, one fridge 
magnet would cost me 100 baht which I thought would be too much.

Luckily, I was in Krabi and Bangkok before so I got souvenirs from Thailand at home already.  Buying souvenirs was not that necessary this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment