Saturday, March 12, 2016

INTRODUCING AN OLD FRIEND TO MORE AUTHENTIC TRADITIONAL JOHOR FOOD


Puan Zanariah Abd. Shukor, an old friend form the UPM TESL 1993 group, was here in Johor Bahru with the family. The last time we met was..... last month, during the Jogja trip. I was glad she asked whether I had time to meet up. So I took her to Larkin Sentral for a late breakfast - Johor style.

So I introduced her to "Soto" at my favourite stall at the food court there. Then Puan Zanariah specifically requested for "Lontong Kering" and luckily there was a stall selling that. The last time she was here, we ate "Laksa Johor" and "Kacang Pool".






Before sending her back to the hotel, we stopped at the shopping arcade. Well, you could never stop a woman from shopping. *sigh*




Thanks Puan Zanariah for the short chit chat time. Hope that you had enjoyed your (second) breakfast session of the day, Johor style.

No comments:

Post a Comment