Monday, June 13, 2016

MY PC ARRIVES HOME FINALLY


I realized my modem was not working when I came home from Taipei. After buying a new modem, then I realized that something went wrong with the PC too as the modem could not be connected. It had to be sent to the computer shop and was later told that major repair had to be done. Apart from the network card, the motherboard also had to be replaced. [THE MORAL OF STORY: always pull out the telephone line from the modem/PC]. Luckily I still have the old notebook with me and surprisingly it still works well except for the display.

At the same time, I managed to clear my work station. All the cables had to be pulled off and the hardware had to be moved so I guess it was the best time to clean up. It was like killing two birds with one stone. Hopefully it could stay that way until Eid.

I can now blog, watch Youtube and go online on Facebook like before and I am one happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment