Tuesday, July 26, 2016

ATTENDING A BRIEFING SESSION IN PONTIAN


I was the second to arrive at SMK Seri Bandar, Pontian, to attend a briefing for English teachers - as early as 8:00 a.m. I was not an intentional early bird as the session would only start at 9:00 a.m. The moral of the story: read your letter carefully.



all work and no party makes Jack a dull boy




The briefing was quite short this time [THANK GOD FOR THAT] and I decided to leave earlier as I had made an appointment for a lunch date with an ex-student of SMKTUN, Mr. Suhaizie Jasmani who is now working in Pontian. We had this delicious "ikan asam pedas" [TRANSLATE: fish in sour and spicy gravy] at a roadside stall which was worth skipping the lunch served after the briefing.




Too bad Mr. Suhaizie had a meeting to attend at 2:00 p.m. if not I am sure we could hang out longer. There will always be a next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment