Sunday, July 3, 2016

BREAKING FAST OUTSIDE - FOR ONCE

outside food

2nd JULY 2016 ~ I do not fancy breaking fast outside. Most of the time, I eat out to break fast because I have no choice, i.e. it is a formal (school) function.



Nevertheless, when someone wanted to treat you for breaking fast, it would be difficult to say "no". An ex-student of SMKTUN, from SPM batch 2013, called me up and a date was set. Fortunately, we managed to get a place that would allow both of us to get back home immediately once we had finished eating to perform our prayers - Maghrib, Isya' and Tarawikh.


We decided to meet up at Vivo Restaurant at Setia Tropika. Every table was occupied and I saw people were turned away as there was no more place available.





I must say that was one of the shortest meetings ever. Thanks a lot Mr. Syazwan Shavarein for the treat. Only Allah can repay your generosity in this holy month of Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment