Monday, July 25, 2016

PUBLIC SPEAKING COMPETITION FOR PUTERI ISLAM MOVEMENT STATE LEVEL


23rd JULY 2016 ~ I went to judge another Public Speaking Competition organized by the Puteri Islam Movement, but this time for state level. I adjudicated the same competition at district level a few days before [Read HERE]. The competition was held at Sekolah Kebangsaan (P) Sultan Ibrahim (SIGS), Johor Bahru. There were 11 participants and the whole thing ended by 11:00 a.m.












All in all, I was impressed with the participants' gifts of the gab. This would definitely NOT be something I would do when I was still in school. Congratulations everybody for the effort, courage and determination.to be there at the state level. This should already be an achievement for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment