Saturday, July 16, 2016

THE 10th DAY OF SYAWAL 1437H




This evening, three sweet young ladies who are my ex-students of SMK Kempas came visiting for the first time (two of them actually) for Eid. I used to teach them extra classes at school in the evening twice a week when they were in Form 3. Then, the two of them attended my English tuition classes when they were in form 5 in 2004. Miss Bariah is now an English teacher and I regularly see her at Asrama Semai Bakti during class, while Puan Nadiah teaches Science  at SMK Kempas. Miss Jannah is currently working at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.



The last visitor was Mr. Aminuddin Sahrom, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti (SPM batch 2006). He was accompanied by his two friends/classmates, Mr. Suhaizie and Mr. Solleh, who had visited a few days earlier - but the more, the merrier.


I wonder whether more people will be coming on the 11th day of Syawal.

No comments:

Post a Comment