Friday, August 26, 2016

GIFT-HUNTING SESSION AT NATIONAL CULTURAL AND CREATIVE GIFT CENTRE


5th JUNE 2016 ~ I need to buy something slightly expensive from Taipei for my home before flying back the next day. So far I could not find any that captured my heart. Luckily I had done my homework before coming and managed to get to this government's owned shop called National Cultural and Creative Gift Centre.


My word of advice is: you have to be very strong not to spend money when you are here. There seemed to be everything you could buy and the items were of high quality. Souvenir-hunting could be done under one roof.



































I got what I wanted and I was a happy man.

Do come here when you are visiting Taipei, especially when you have a lot of money to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment