Thursday, August 4, 2016

THE 29TH DAY OF SYAWAL 1437H


According to the Muslim's calendar, after "maghrib" ` when the sun has set, it means a new day has begun. In a way, Eid was officially over. Anyway, Puan Jainah Baharuddin, an old friend from SMKTUN, held her open house in Taman Mutiara Rini.


I went there a bit late as I did not want to be in the slow traffic flow. Lucky enough, many people were still there to celebrate. I could find the house just by finding the source the noises were coming from. I guess that should be the last (open) house visited for this year. 

I was glad that I still had the chance to see many people, especially ex-students, during this year's Eid. May Allah grant us with good health and longevity so that we could see each other again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment