Saturday, December 24, 2016

THE BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL KUANGSI WATERFALLS [PART 2]



5th December 2016 ~ There were more smaller waterfalls as we continue our hike up the hill. And the water was still blue and crystal clear.


There was similar pool when I visited Krabi a few years back. There was even a pool which collected water from a stream which had emerald water and was named Emerald Pool.

Click HERE to see the BLUE AND EMERALD POOL in Krabi, Thailand.








people happily swimming




If you wonder, how could the water turn blue, the answer is because of the effect of the water flowing through the limestone for thousand (or million) of years which had caused some sort of chemical reaction. [Correct me if I am wrong.]



fish... fish...















I have to break this section of my visit to Kuangsi Waterfalls into three parts as there are just too many beautiful photos to share.


TO BE CONTINUED IN PART THREE




No comments:

Post a Comment