Friday, January 27, 2017

BOOK REVIEW - "ME BEFORE YOU"


I stayed up until 1:30 a.m. to finish up my reading and found the ending too depressing, I regretted staying up. Lou was the carer to Will, the son of a filthy rich family, who was bound to the wheelchair after an accident. Lou had not only to take care of him, but her mission was actually to change Will's mind to (legally) end his life as he felt that he was a hopeless. Instead, Will had made Lou changed her outlook towards life and Lou fell for him. Unfortunately, Lou's love for her was not enough and nothing could change his ultimate decision to die.

I only watched the movie (online) halfway so I thought they would live happily ever after eventually.

I need a story with a happy ending, please. *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment