Sunday, January 29, 2017

MYLAOHOME HOTEL, LUANG PRABANG


Mylaohome Hotel is the hotel I would highly recommend if you are still searching for an accommodation in Luang Prabang. The price was very reasonable and I had nothing to complain at all.


The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, especially when we asked for directions or suggestions for places of interest. We were given a short briefing by looking at the large town map in the wall right after checking in.


The building was a typical Lao wooden traditional house. We had all our meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner, together outside the room at the veranda.


The room was spacious and I had the huge bed all to myself.




And there was a bathtub too installed in the bathroom.






I was very happy as the hotel provided universal power points in the room. For the first time, I did not have to use my travel adapter when I had to charge my camera or tablet.

























There was also a small building which housed a comfortable mini library which should be an ideal place for people who need to work when they are in Luang Prabang. And for one thing, we had very good wi-fi throughout our stay there.

I would stay here again if I were to visit the city in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment