Sunday, February 5, 2017

IT'S A NEW DAY, IT'S A NEW DAWN, IT'S A NEW LIFE, FOR ME.


I started work at a new place today, SMK Dato' Jaafar, Johor Bahru, my fourth school so far.

I have now to hold a post I never like and go to a place I never dream of. That is how things work in the government sector - there is no other possible choice. There will be a lot of new things to learn, new people to get to know and new environment and culture to adapt. God please give me strength.

So far, the only positive thing being relocated to this new place is the school is nearer to my house this time, much nearer indeed.


Someone gave me a welcome gift this morning that should cheer me up a bit. And that was from an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti who is now officially my colleague, you know who you are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart even though I know you want me not to stress up and grow fatter.

As for now, let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment