Thursday, March 16, 2017

KUALANAMU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MEDAN


Kualanamu International Airport is the new and modern airport replacing the old one, Polonia. I always like the name Polonia, it sounds like one of the characters in Shakespeare's play.

















The airport was clean and most importantly, I could see it was well-maintained. It is important as Medan is the main entrance/exit point into/out of Sumatera Island. The special feature of this airport is that there is a train station attached to it so people could just take the train to get to Medan city directly.

This should be my very last post of my trip to Medan. I was glad I finally made it there, but I am quite sure there are still other places in Sumatera Island where one day I should visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment