Sunday, March 12, 2017

RAHMAT INTERNATIONAL WILDLIFE MUSEUM AND GALLERY, MEDAN


1st FEBRUARY 2017 ~ This was actually a last minute plan to visit the place in the city. The museum housed dead wildlife which had been preserved to be exhibited to visitors. Surprisingly the museum had a very large collections of  animals on display. I wonder how much time was taken by the taxidermists to complete their work.
























My favourite section was the collection of insects, especially the butterflies. I was even thinking of having the walls of my house to be decorated with framed, dead butterflies.



























If you are in Medan, then this is the place you should never miss. It was both educational and interesting. I should have taken up veterinary science or zoology when I was in university. *sigh*

[MY MEDAN TRIP MAIN PAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment